Comanche Trace in Kerrville, TX is a private master-planned community encompassing 1,300 acres that includes an acclaimed golf course with 27 holes. Homesites are up to one acre in size, can be custom-built, and may be on or off the golf course. Homes range from $360,000 to over $1 million.
At the heart of the community is the award-winning championship golf course. It utilizes iconic Hill Country terrain and incorporates the oaks, lakes, streams, and the best bent grass greens in the state. There are 27 holes that make up this premium Hill Country golf course. The 15-acre practice facility is located at both ends of the facility and includes dedicated space for pitching, putting green, a fairway bunker, and a greenside bunker. The clubhouse is 24,000 square feet and features a men’s and women’s locker room, a full-service bar, a restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and a pro shop that sells apparel, shoes, and equipment.
Comanche Trace encourages an active lifestyle and offers a fully-equipped fitness center, hiking, biking, and running trails, swimming pool, tennis courts, on-site personal trainers and fitness classes.
Some of the year-round events in the community are:
- Bridge Club
- Men’s Golf Association
- Ladies Golf Association
- Lady 9’ers
- Mah Jongg Club
- Monthly Member Happy Hour
- Book Club
- Several Holiday and Special Event Dinners, Brunches, and Mixers
- Themed, Member/Guest Major, and Regional Golf tournaments
- Summer Camps for Kids
- PickleBall Club
Many residents also participate in volunteering. Some of the local organizations residents volunteer their time at are:
- Homeless Cat Project of the Texas Hill Country
- Texas Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Humane Society of Kerrville
- Kerrville ISD
- Kerrville Performing Arts Society
- Museum of Western Art
Besides the beautiful Texas Hill Country views, Texas boasts no state income tax. The current property tax rate for Kerrville and local schools is $2.25 per $100.
- Retire Magazine “50 Best Master-Planned Communities in the US”
- LINKS Magazine “LINKS 100 America’s Premier Properties” list
- Various Awards from GolfDigest, Golfweek, The Dallas Morning News, and LINKS, incuding:
- Best Course in the State
- Best Residential Course
- Best Private Course
- Course Architecture Award
Have a Question?
We’re Here to Help.