Nestled seven miles north of downtown Kerrville, Tierra Linda Ranch includes 3,000 acres dedicated to luxury Hill Country homes. Lots vary from five to 15 acres, and lots over six acres are eligible for an agricultural exemption. Homes range from approximately 3,300 square feet to over 5,300 square feet with prices ranging from $375,000 to over $1 million.
One of the distinguishing features of Tierra Linda Ranch is its FBO airport available for family members and guests of the ranch. Additionally, the neighborhood is known for its equestrian influences–the Homeowner’s Association maintains a horse stable that provides residents with lessons and trail rides.
Tierra Linda Ranch is served by the Tierra Linda Fire Department, which is a 100% volunteer organization that serves far beyond the ranch’s boundaries.
Amenities in Tierra Linda Ranch include:
- Common areas for riding, hiking, and fishing
- Available horses are available to residents for trail riding
- Horse stables with gear like saddles, bridles, grooming supplies, etc.
- Horse arena
- Horse round pen and riding ring
- Clubhouse and community center with a kitchen and a second-floor library
- Picnic Area
- Tennis courts
- Privately managed fishing lakes
- Private runway and airplane hangars
- Two spring-fed lakes with boats provided for use at anytime
- Walking trails along the lakes, streams, and ponds throughout the woods
Have a Question?
We’re Here to Help.